- Thank you for shopping small
- FREE gift wrapping available
- Shop in store M-Sa 10-7p Su 12-5p
- Ships with in 48 hours
Organic Diaper Balm by Earth Mama Organics
Organic Diaper Balm is a safe, effective, herbal diaper cream that safely battles existing diaper rash and protects against flare ups. Certified by Oregon Tilth, it's the only ointment made with Earth Mama's proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, Shea butter and pure essential oils, soothing to thrush, itchy bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, minor rashes, and burns. From diaper bag to your family's first aid kit, Organic Diaper Balm is a one-jar wonder.
- Earth Mama's #1 best selling salve
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Toxin free, rated 1 for toxins on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Clinically tested, allergy tested
- Safe for cloth diapers
- Lanolin free, vegan, zinc free
Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too!
Just what causes a diaper rash? Is it yeast? Teething? Something in your diapers or diaper cream? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!
Why are there little white specks in Organic Diaper Balm?
No worries, mama, those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Is it safe for cloth diapers?
Yes! Use a light coating after each diaper change and after bathing.
What else do mamas use it for?
- itchy rashes, fungal rashes
- cuts, scrapes
- new tattoos, piercings
- chafing, chap, cracked skin
- cradle cap
- minor burns
- thrush (gently wipe off nipples before breastfeeding)
Read or write a review