Arrive early to enjoy fun activities like family yoga class, a planting activity, dolly diaper change, and visit vendors to earn more opportunities to win door prizes.
7 Reason to Arrive Early: The Great Cloth Diaper Change
Celebrate Earth Day at the The Great Cloth Diaper Change, this Saturday, in Old Town Lansing at Urban Beat. It's more than just participating in the World Record attempt by changing your baby into a cloth diaper. In fact, you don't even have to participate in that to come to the event. But, you should arrive early to fully enjoy what the event has to offer. Here's 7 great reasons why...
1. Jessica from Le’mae Photography will be onsite to take photos, so you have a professional image to remember participating in the world record setting event. Book your appointment for your mini photo session today.
2. Meet and chat with Andrea from Action Baby Carriers of Detroit.
3. Stop by and chat with all the vendors to collect raffle tickets. The more you visit, the more you collect, the better chances you have to win some of our awesome prizes!
4. At 9:30, Miss. Melissa will be leading a free family yoga class. Bring the whole family to get your zen on.
5. The first 25 registrants to arrive will receive a swag bag.
6. Check out the booth for Where the Wild Things Bloom of Old Town to participate in a free planting activity.
7. Have your child bring their favorite dolly or stuffed animal. Before the official diaper change, your child can participate in the dolly diaper change. Diapers will be provided.